Our Vivo Y20 has FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and ensures that the phone belongs to someone else. FRP is turned on when you set up a Google account on your Viva Y20 phone. We keep our Gmail and Google accounts disabled to bypass FRP protection and maintain phone protection.
How To Unlock Vivo Y20 QFIL:
First Download Qualcomm Driver It Very Important For This Mobile…
Here is Give A Test Point (Showing in The Figure)
- First Download Qualcomm Tool, Driver, & Vivo Y20 File Reset File:
Now Install QPST Tool On You PC Latest Version Download .
Now Open QFIL Tool & Select Build Type (Flat Build).
Select Programmer File Like This (prog_firehose_ddr.elf).
Connect You Mobile EDL Mode (Point Short)
- (Click Here)Go To The Tool Option & Select Partition Manager.
- Userdata Now Click Left Button Showing (Manage Partition Data).
- After Showing Format address & RAW Data File.
- Now Click ERASE Button To Unlock.
- Now Restart Your Mobile Done.