TECNO FRP file used for remove factory reset protection from device after resetting. the file is fully tested for unlock google account lock from TECNO Pova_LD7J.
How To Remove FRP From :
- Download and install MediaTek driver in your computer. if in case MediaTek drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract TECNO Tecno_Pova_LD7J & FRP File.
- Download, Extract and Open Sp flash tool Folder and Run Flash_Tool.exe.
- Once Sp flash tool is Launched, Select Scatter loading File from FRP remove file folder.
- Click on Format Menu and Select Manual format flash
- Enter Begin Address and Format Length from FRP address txt file
- Click on Start button And connect your phone (once sp flash tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After flash complete disconnect your device and reboot
- All done.
Coution: Removing or bypassing FRP protection using Sp flash tool may wipe/delete the device’s data. Therefore, we aren’t not responsible for any data loss on the device.