TECNO FRP file used for remove factory reset protection from device after resetting. the file is fully tested for unlock google account lock from TECNO IN3..
How To Remove FRP From :
- Download and install MediaTek driver in your computer. if in case MediaTek drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract TECNO IN3 & FRP File.
- Download, Extract and Open Sp flash tool Folder and Run Flash_Tool.exe.
- Once Sp flash tool is Launched, Select Scatter loading File from FRP remove file folder.
- Click on Format Menu and Select Manual format flash
- Enter Begin Address and Format Length from FRP address txt file
- Click on Start button And connect your phone (once sp flash tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After flash complete disconnect your device and reboot
- All done.
Coution: Removing or bypassing FRP protection using Sp flash tool may wipe/delete the device’s data. Therefore, we aren’t not responsible for any data loss on the device.