Redmi Note 8 Pro Dead Boot Repair & Mi Account Remove Without Any Device
Redmi Note 8 Pro Enabled Free Flashing:
Note 8 Pro FEATURES:
Fix Dead Boot
After flashing this firmware
Without ENG FIRMWARE
For Unlocked Bootloader
- Laptop or PC (Running on Microsoft Windows)
- Good quality USB Data Cable
- MediaTek (MTK) USB Drivers
- SP Flash Tool Latest
- Stock ROM for xxxxxx ?
How to Use Flash MTK Firmware ?
- First, you need to download and install MTK (MediaTek) USB drivers.
- Download and extract Stock ROM.
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool and open it.
- Within SP Flashing Tool, locate a Scatter File from the Stock ROM folder.
- Uncheck the preloader partition, and click on the download button.
- Remove and insert the battery again in the phone and connect the USB data cable.
- The flashing process will start. Don’t disconnect the phone during the process, Be patient until a green passing icon appear.
- After flashing, disconnect the USB cable, remove and insert the battery again into phone then power ON and enjoy.
Disclaimer: uploadrom.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your phone. Please backup you phone firmware and important user data before flashing. Your all user data will be erased during flashing procedure. This file is 100% tested by me. Don’t try to flash this file on other phones.