MTK Auth Bypass Tool V24 is a free tool for Bypass MTK AUTH / SLA. its help you to Bypass AUTH any MTK device, after Bypass AUTH Use any MTK Tool for remove user lock / FRP etc.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool can crash Preloader, Read ADB info, Read Fastboot info. Added extra factory reset method.
Features MTK Auth Bypass Tool:
- Read ADB info,
- Read FastBoot Info,
- Read META info,
- Read NVRAM Meta,
- Write NVRAM Meta,
- Reset NVRAM Meta,
- Decode NVRAM Lid (Meta),
- Use SP API,
- DUMP Emmc EXT CSD (META),
- Soft Reset (misc) META eMMC,
- Factory Reset Meta Mode,
- Extract OFP MTK Oppo,
- Reboot AT Mode,
- Reboot MTK Factory mode,
- Disable AUTH,
- Read Preloader,
- Crash PL,
- Vivo Demo Remove,
- Reboot Meta Mode.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V26:
added eMMC Test (Health check) via META Mode.
added (Read, Write, Format) partitions via META Mode.
fixed Dump eMMC EXT_CSD via META Mode.
several fixes, including reboot option for (DAA, SBC) only secure targets.
As mentioned in previous posts, some vendors did not enable or blocked the META Driver on their kernels, for example Huawei and Samsung + (OPPO 2021 security updates).
- For other vendors it should work fine, nor model or chip set specified, seems to be a generic thing.
some of the tested brands (Vivo, Xiaomi, Alcatel, LG, Tecno, Infinix, Huawei devices with Android 6 and lower, and more).
- Thanks to MetaCore library.
- Due to plain undocumented dll calls there is no progress bar will be available while reading the partitions from the device.
- Maximum format length is 0xBEBC200 if your given partition data is larger than 200 MB,
software will replace only the beginning of partition with 0xBEBC200 length.
- Meta mode doesn’t allow to read and write all partitions