Huawei android IDT tool for flashing, you need to know some important points. As we all know EDL mode is required to flash Qualcomm devices. This emergency download mode (EDL mode) allows respective tools to interact with their bricked devices. Unfortunately, EDL mode and other modes are not available for Kirin devices. Because of this, we need to use a test points method for Huawei android phone firmware flashing.
What Is IDT –
As The Name Says IDT Is An Application Which Allows You To Flash Firmware Images On Your Huawei , Developed By HiSilicon With Ability To Flash Board Firmware On Huawei Devices
Which Files We Can Flash On IDT ?
You Can Flash Board Firmware Via This Tool . Board Firmwares Are Original Firmwares From Manufacturer ?
Also Read – Huawei Qualcomm Board Firmware Tool
How To Use This Board Firmware On Huawei Tool?
How To Driver Installation :
- Double-click the Driver Setup file to install the driver. Installation steps are not displayed because the installation is unattended. When the automatic installation is complete
- View the HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 of the forcible loading driver under the Device Manager
- Download The Files And Extract Them And Open IDT.exe File
- Click On The Setting Icon (See Image Below)
- Click On Browse And Select XML File (See below Image )
- After Selecting XML File Click On Ok
- Short Test Points On Your Mobile And Plug USB
- Click On Start Icon (Below Image)
- That’s It , You Have Flashed Your Huawei Phone
- Q1 Can this tool flash any Huawei device?
- Ans. Latest IDT tool or image download tool supports only Huawei android devices (Smartphone & Tablets). Another important thing is, firmware should be in XML format.