How-to install Qualcomm USB Driver for Android (Easy Guide)
These are the instructions to install Qualcomm USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Qualcomm USB Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Download and extract Qualcomm USB Driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
1.Open “Qualcomm USB Driver.exe” to Launch the Setup Window:
2.Select Ethernet Checkbox and Click on the “Next” Button:
3.Click on the “Next” Button:
4.Select I accept the Terms Checkbox and Click on the “Next” Button:
5.Click on the “Install” Button:
6.Again, Click on the “Install” Button:
7.Click on the “Finish” Button to Exit the Setup:
8.Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablet to the computer without facing any issue.
Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
- OPPO Factory Mode V2.0 include Keygen MediaTek and Qualcomm
- SamFw FRP Tool 3.2 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click FREE Samfw FRP Tool
- Samsung A10s ( SM-A107F ) U8 MT6765 Scatter Firmware Android 10
- CM2 FAST CHECK V039rc6 Free Tool ADB FRP Fastboot Flasher
- XU-Tool Xiaomi Unlocker V1.0 With keygen Mediatek – Qualcomm