On this page, we are going to introduce the best Android ADB Driver (15 seconds ADB Installer) which supports almost all the Android Devices, including Samsung, Google, Motorola, LG, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and lots more.
There are two methods to set up ADB and Fastboot drivers on your Windows 10,8,8.1,7 and XP. First one is 15 Sec ADB Installer and the second one is Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Both the methods have been explained briefly here. Before we take you to the installation procedure, make sure to enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
Download and extract 15 seconds ADB Installer on the computer. If in case you have already downloaded the driver package, then SKIP this step.
1. After extracting the 15 seconds ADB installer package, Open the Setup file:
2. Now you will be able to see the following screen:
3. Press Y key from the computer keyboard to continue:
4. Now, it will ask you to install the ADB System-Wide (it will install the ADB and fastboot files):
5. Press Y key from the computer keyboard to continue:
6. Now, it will ask you to install the device drivers:
7. Press Y key from the computer keyboard to continue:
8. Now, the Final Setup Window will open on the Screen. Simply Click on the Next button to continue.
9. Once the setup is completed, Click on the Finish button to close the setup.
10. That’s it! You have successfully installed ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC.
ADB and Fastboot Folder: It installs the ADB and Fastboot files in the root of C Drive (i.e C:\adb). Drivers will not be installed in the same folder.
Files Copied Error: If you are facing 0 Files Copied Error while installing the ADB drivers, then try v1.3.0. The latest version may not be compatible with the old version of Windows.
Credits: ADB Installer is created and distributed by Snoop05 (XDA developer). So full credit goes to him for sharing the tool for free.