Smart Phone Flash Tool Full Version Supports MediaTek & Qualcomm Flash 100% Tested Free Download
What is AFTool?
AF tool is a small and lightweight utility tool for Windows that allows users to easily flash the Stock Firmware on Vivo devices. This stock ROM flashing tool can flash all chipset-powered Vivo devices like Qualcomm Snapdragon, MediaTek, Spreadtrum, etc. It’s free to use utility tool with a nice and simple user interface so that even the new users can perform tasks easily. The tool is developed by VIVO Mobile officially for the stock firmware flashing without any issue.
Vivo AFTool Features:
- Flash all MediaTek chipset devices.
- Supports all Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC devices.
- Backup all of your device data.
- Data and Recovery backup tool.
- Supports AT Tool.
- Can upgrade your device via incremental firmware.
- Standard mobile operates query.
- It can flash all the latest Vivo smartphones.
- Supports official latest Vivo USB Drivers.
- Easy to use tool with the interface.
- All-in-One Flashing Tool.
How to Use Vivo Flash Tool:
- First, Download the Vivo Flash Tool from the below download links mentioned in my content. Download and install Vivo USB Drivers on your PC.
- Open the AFTool folder in the wake of removing the downloaded file. At that point run AFTool.exe from this folder.
- Then download the firmware or Recovery that you need to Flashing on your Vivo devices.
- Presently see which processor your Vivo Smartphone works away at – Qualcomm or MediaTek. At that point switch the tab in like manner. If that you need backup or recovery, go to the last tab.
- On the upper left corner of the screen, you will see the Country menu. Select your country from the section.
- Presently load the Scatter File from the firmware folder for the MediaTek Smartphone. For Qualcomm’s best-supported device, load Fastboot flash.
- Presently on account of MTK, pick “operation Mode”. For Qualcomm, pick the ” your phone Model” from the list.
- Then last, click on the ‘Download’ option.
- Presently boot your Vivo Smartphone into Download Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Then Connect your Vivo phone device to the PC using USB Cables.
- How to Use Flash MTK Firmware
- How to Use Flash Qualcomm Firmware
- Download UFI Box Setup & Latest Update (Official)
- Download 3uTools – An All-in-One Tool for iOS Devices | Lastest
- Samsung A9 Pro SM-A910F Combination File & Firmware
We assume that you’ve successfully installed and activated the tool. Now, you’re ready to flash the Stock ROM on your Vivo smartphone. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.